Sunday, January 30, 2011
Day 15 - Slept in a little, and then the two other TI US workers here and myself walked to the Chinese market. This like Canal Street in NYC with all of the bootleg, knock-off merchandise, but less cramped. I bought some Malaysian soccer jerseys and a T-Shirt for Audrey and Luke's hitting coach. When I got back to the hotel, I found out that shirts sizes in KL are a little different from the US. (see slipper picture from Tokyo). I hope somebody can wear these; what do you expect when you buy a Dry-Fit Nike jersey for less than $10US. McDonald's is a big hit here. You can get a window sticker for your car for VIP drive-thru service. It started raining on the way home and was still pouring when I went to bed. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment