Day 8 - Typical start to the day, although my right knee isn't functioning too well after tweaking it during the mad dash to the train yesterday at the Batu Caves. This morning's taxi driver was wanting me to pay him cash instead of charging to my room to avoid the 10% he pays to the Marriott. He kept whining for a few miles until I punched him in the head with my big old hairy knuckles. He then proceeded to drive through town instead of using the highway. This 15 minute ride lasted almost and hour and was 35RM ($12US) instead of the typical 25RM.
Nothing else of note, except for my laundry. I don't know what I expected, but everything came back folded, banded with a heat seal plastic cover. Only $79US for 6 shirts, socks, undies and a couple pairs of jeans. I am definitely under paying the laundry attendent at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment